Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cup Cake Experiment

For our B-tech we each get a turn to bring a treat for our weekly meeting. I decided to make marbled cupcakes with chocolate icing and obviously topped with Smarties. But the thing was there are only 6 of us in B-tech and my mixture made way more then 6 so I decided to put them in the studio with a little sign just saying Happy Thursday. I did not expect this to be entertaining at all but it turned out to be quite funny, it was like a little social experiment of mine. So what people did was they looked at the cupcakes longingly but they weren't sure if they could take one or not. Eventually 2 first years looked at me for the nod and when they got it they went and told everyone they could have the cupcakes. All the people who walked past and not taken a cupcake because they were either too polite or too confused then came now that they got the go ahead.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment