Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Diffusion

I have to give a small power point to the 1st years on what I'm doing my B-tech on. I found this completely confusing. Had no clue how I was going to give a talk on combining art and commercial jewellery to create pieces which people would purchase. I mean in 1st year you hardly even know what art jewellery is! So my lecturer suggested I do it on diffusion...so in other words you could take a big elaborate piece and brake the elements down and create smaller pieces out of it...but still have the fun of making a truly interesting piece. 
On my journey of finding information to do this PowerPoint I discovered a Jeweller called Nora Rochel who I feel does exactly what I am trying to explain.


Sterling Silver with Gem Stones

Gold Plated Sterling Silver

Acid White Sterling Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment