Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Etsy

On Etsy each listing costs $0.20 USD. The listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold.  when you sell a piece there is a transaction fee is 3.5% on the item price. This percentage does not include the shipping cost or tax. There is also a Etsy charges a payment processing fee of 3% + $0.25 USD for each order completed via direct checkout.
So as you can see Etsy is way more complicated than Hello Pretty, I feel like I would need to hire an accountant just to help me run my Etsy shop. But I'm not going to let it stop me.
The only thing now is that I have to get a credit card to get PayPal to use Etsy. Which I suspect is going to be very difficult because I don't have a set monthly income, but eerily will see.
http://www.etsy.com/help/article/2144

No comments:

Post a Comment