Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lost

Today I am feeling so lost and over whelmed. Have a million things to do and it just doesn't feel like there is enough time in a day. 
At the moment I am working on my platinum proto-type and it just feels right now that this is never going to work. I have tried to use leather cord for my neck piece but it just feels too chunky for my delicate Africa shape. So then I tried using cotton which I plated and plated and plated, but the concern with this is that it is not commercial enough seeing that the theme is commercial although I trust the cotton in terms of its strength.  
I feel like maybe I have spent the whole year doing pieces which I feel would be commercially viable for the market and now that I have to do a fine jewellery piece I am really battling.

No comments:

Post a Comment