Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Michelle Pujol Interview


"My jewellery is divided into 2 styles of jewellery making, Sculptural and Commercial. The complex sculptural works are my core ideas. These are usually large cocktail rings which capture the essence of my subject matter. I use the excuse of exhibitions to play, have fun and create something extravagant and also by doing so give myself a rich base of design to work from. These ideas are then defused into ranges which stem from these original forms but fit a more commercial market……they become the everyday ware. By making this way all aspects of my creativity are fulfilled and my customers have come to appreciate and seek unique once of pieces."

Image of White large Lotus flower ring: sterling silver with 24ct gold detail

Image of Forged silver Trailing Daisy pendant and earring set

No comments:

Post a Comment